Friday, August 31, 2012

A new year

As I have been setting up my classroom this past week, it has really given me some time to think about the new year and reflect on my previous year. I am very excited to be getting a new group of students and can't wait to meet them all on Thursday. As I was setting up I thought I would never be done and didn't know how it would all come together.  I arranged and rearranged but finally was able to put everything together. It was a tiring process but I am done and relieved.

I am looking forward to getting to know my students and learn from them as they explore and learn new things. I will post pictures as the month goes on and look forward to updating my new school year with new projects and new students. Have a great weekend and wonderful week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment