Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An exciting end to a great year!!!

This has been such an amazing year, and I am happy and sad at the same time. I am so impressed with the amount of growth that my students have shown and the many wonderful learning experiences we have shared together. I can't believe that it is over, and it feels like yesterday that I saw their scared and nervous faces walking through the door. Now when I look at my class I see happy, mature students ready for a new adventure. I truly am thankful to have had such wonderful help and support this year as I embarked on not only a new class but a great learning experience as well. As I leave Pre-k sad, I will remember the memories that I shared with my students, and look forward to a new adventure as I go to K.
Some of the students will travel with me, and I look forward to seeing them grow even more. I also hope to use some of the Reggio approach that has inspired my practice this year. Have an amazing summer and I look forward to seeing all of you in the near future!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment