Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Srping

Hello families, I am back from my wedding and it was so amazing. I had the best time!! I now am Mrs. Rivera but will not be changing my name until September!

In class we have been working on How To's and also nonfiction features in reading. In math we have been working on groups and how to make groups in jars adding different numbers. In art Ms. Belinda came today and we added more to our portraits. We focused in on ears, and mouths today. The end project will be a full self portrait. !
J feels his neck so he can see how much paper to cut

Ms. Belinda models how to apply the ears

a self portrait

Ms. B shows F how to add his shirt
E works on her face

This week J brought in photos from his family trip to Florida!



















No comments:

Post a Comment