Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcome back to school.

Dear families, as I move not only into a new school year, but a new grade I am very excited to be working with you and your child this year. I look forward to implementing as much of the Reggio philosophy that I had incorporated into my pre-k room last year, into the kindergarten curriculumn. Althought the students are getting older, it doesn't mean that play and creativity has to stop once they enter Kindergarten. I am a strong believer in play, and look forward to implementing as much as I can on a daily basis.

The folders will be sent home with all other information tomorrow. I will continue  to update this weekly.  Have a great first week back to school and I will talk to you soon.  A fun website to start the year off is: http://www.kindersite.org/.  Talk to you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment